Display Options


What if I am not happy and find it hard to speak up?

If you are not happy about something and find it hard to speak to your social worker you should try speaking to another adult that can help you.

This could be another adult you trust like your foster carer, key worker, personal advisor, teacher or social care team manager.  If this does not help you can ask for an advocate.